Wednesday, January 7, 2009

600 months and counting...

On December 31st Steve celebrated his 50th birthday. That's a half century, or 600 months, or 18,257 days, 438,257 days (ok I will stop with that!).What sweet fruit of all those days alive! The boys doing their "tough" look... scary & cuddly!!!Shellie made Steve the most incredible edible cake. Coconut cream and condensed sweetened milk poured over a white cake and then frost with a whipped cream and coconut flakes. Outstanding!!!The boys enjoyed some xboxing. The lights were actually off in the room, but you really can't tell thanks to a brilliant flash! Steve with his pressies. Steve and his boys.

1 comment:

Robin/Mom/Mimee said...

The coconut cake you made Steve is my all time favorite and I remember you making it in OZ. Not one of my family like coconut so it has been a LONG time since I have tasted that cake.