Monday, January 21, 2008

It's Snowing!!!

Snow in the Mount Baldy Mountains...
Less than half an hour from our home...
Absolutely stunning!!!
Me & my three sons....na na na naaa, na na na naaa....
~

And my very cute and sweet husband!

~

Getting ready for a fight...the snowball kind!!!

~

Let the battle begin...

Notice that Steve's on high ground? Smart man!!!

~

My snowman in progress...I can't remember his name...poor guy!

~

Me & my three sons again...they're so cute...and tall!!!
~


Prestin's looking mighty cheeky with that snowball forming in his hands,

guess who he's going for...
~

you guessed it...but big brother was ready...like always!!!

~

We had a fantastic time together enjoying God's beautiful creation...snow!


1 comment:

psmith said...

We sure celebrate life ...don't we? How fun to have you guys with us on this journey...it's a blessing to "do" the great and the not-so-great together! We love you all so much!